WPM SEALING ELEMENT 200 R
WPM Sealing Element 200 R is one side coated 0,7mm galvanized steel sheet. One side is coated with special mineral covering for good adhesion with concrete
- One side coated special sealing sheet
- Watertight against pressurized water up to 2,0 bar
- High chemical resistance
- Elastic sealing
- Easy application to fresh concrete
- Made in Estonia
WPM Sealing Element 200 R is used for sealing against pressurized water in concrete construction joints for bottom/wall, wall/wall, bottom/bottom and wall/ceiling applications. Typical areas of application are drinking water tanks, areas of changing water levels, cast-in-place concrete and precast unit constructions.
- Steel material: galvanized steel
- Steel sheet height: 200 mm
- Steel sheet thickness: approx. 0,7 mm
- Steel sheet length: 7,5
- Special coating: mineral coating
- Thickness of complete sheet: approx. 1,7 mm
- Color: silver/grey
- Temperature resistance: -35oC – +75oC
- Working temperature: no limit
- Delivery form Box: 3 x 7,5 m detail, joint clips, fixing glue
- Storage 36 month in cool and dry conditions and original package.
Preparation of surface – WPM Sealing Element 200 R will be installed in the middle of the construction joint on top of reinforcement steel. Side with mineral coating is placed to the water pressure side.
Application to fresh concrete – Roll off the sealing element all the way. Raise the stain onto the reinforcement rods and allow the stain to be positioned in the center of the structure. Make sure about half the width of the element is in the concrete (minimum 3 cm). Move the sheet lightly back and forth to make sure it is better wetted with concrete.
Installation before concrete casting – Place the sealing element on top of the upper arm frame. Place carriers in steps of 35-50 cm in such a way that the stain is placed between the carrier loop. Attach the carrier to the locking rods. Ensure that the sealing element is at least 3 cm deep from the structure (max. half the width of the sealing element).
Continued connection – make sure that at the ends of the leaves overlap is 10 cm. Apply glue stripe in the middle of the overlap, push over the cover part tightly and fix with the joint clips in the kit. Use the fixing glue in the kit to achieve a proper joint.
Installation may vary by area of use, in case of doubt, ask for further information. WPM Sealing element coat cover is resistant to many chemicals, if necessary, ask for additional information.