WPM STOP-END PROFILE
The WPM Stop-End Profile consists of steel sheet with one side special mineral coating that guarantees connection point waterproof and steel plates.
- Floor-, wall- ceiling formworks
- Watertight joint
- Special coating, highly elastic
- Officially tested
- Watertight against pressurized water of 2,5 bar
- Made in Estonia
The WPM Stop-End Profile is used for a watertight joint connection. The product is used for floor, wall or ceiling formworks as a lost formwork.
- Steel material: steel
- Steel sheet height: 150 mm
- Steel sheet thickness: approx. 1,0 mm
- Steel sheet length: 2,5 m, 1,220 m, 0,620 m
- Special coating: mineral coating
- Thickness of complete sheet: approx. 2,1 mm
- Color: silver/metal
- Temperature resistance: – 35oC – +75oC
- Working temperature: no limit
- Storage In dry conditions minimum 12 month
The element is installed between the reinforcement, in the centre of the structure. Apply glue stripe in the middle of overlap, connect the elements with overlapping of 10 cm and fix with clips. Use the fixing glue in the kit to achieve a proper joint. Use a wire to fix the element between to the reinforcement steel.